MYSQUAMISH.COM – Terms and Conditions Created 2018-09-25 MySquamish.com https://www.mysquamish.com and all inner pages & sub-domains of https://www.mysquamish.com are owned & operated by OnTrack Media. These terms cover all business listings on our directory. Ad or listing refers to the same in all the below content. This also refers to a free business listing. By creating your directory listing here, you agree that it follows our guidelines listed below. We reserve the right to modify, delete, upgrade & downgrade any business listing in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. We also might add an image to your listing if one is NOT added to make for a much cleaner ad. We would go to your website and print screen the logo if applicable and add it to your listing. By posting a listing on our site, you agree to the following statement: I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any event/business ads or event/business directory listing that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here. By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines and terms:
1. No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issued.
2. No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
3. No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of British-Columbia and Canada.
4. Any listing that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
5. Any ad that appears to be of adult content as there is no adult or anything related to adult content allowed on this website in general. This website if for all people and all ages and will be kept safe for our younger visitors and audience. Your IP address will be tracked and if we come across any illegal or otherwise dangerous material, we will report you to the authorities.
6. We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which listing, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
7. We might send you emails from time to time to discuss your listing and or sales and promotions we might have. When you sign up to our directory, you will be placed on our mailing list and can request your email to be removed at any time.
8. We reserve the right to delete/modify/replace/upgrade/downgrade an ad or listing of any sort on our website. If money is paid, there will be no refund of any sort.
9. To get more keywords for your listing to have a better chance to be found in the search engines, we reserve the right to modify your listing, images, and content.
10. We reserve the right to change or add keywords and categories of your ad or listing.
11. You will add an image to your listing. Listings without images might not get approved. We might go to your website and print screen your logo to add to the site.
12. We might add your listing to our Social Media – Google +, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter accounts to help you gain more exposure.
13. If you purchase a featured listing, it is good for the number of days you have paid for. After which it will be taken off the featured listing slider.
14. Paid listings are renewed monthly unless otherwise specified.
15. If you post a business listing and it does not show an adequate description of your business, we might go to your website link you added and take information from your website to better describe your business in more details.
16. MySquamish.com will not share any of your information to anyone that is not authorized to view it. We take great pride in our customers and their privacy and we will never do anything to jeopardize our clients and their privacy willingly.
17. You agree with this privacy and know that MySquamish.com will do its best to maintain this strict policy, however, if something happens as a result of you using our services, you will not hold MySquamish.com responsible for any privacy related issues whatsoever. You also agree to the following terms:
2. You will not input false or misleading information when signing up, signing in, and listing your business.
3. You will not infringe any third-party right or copyright.
4. You will not distribute or contain spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes. 5. You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
Liability: You agree not to hold MySquamish.com responsible for anything that may involve you and any visitor and the items and/or services you are inquiring or may have purchased or listed. You also agree not to hold us liable for lost items, shipping cost, damaged items and items not up to what they are supposed to be according to the description. MySquamish.com will not be liable for any contact information or private information shared between you and any potential customers or visitors to this website. MySquamish.com is not involved, or has no responsibility in: The quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered from you or other businesses. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of MySquamish.com, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. General Terms You Must Agree With As a visitor of MySquamish.com or for any other service related to our business or for any product or service, we are not responsible for any security issues that happens as a result of placing a listing with MySquamish.com. You will not come back on MySquamish.com for anything related to our products and services, or for any security or privacy related issue. You agree that we will do our best to provide to you the best level of service. You also agree that you are responsible for all your products and services as well as your privacy and MySquamish.com is not. By using MySquamish.com, you agree to the following:
1. You will not hold MySquamish.com responsible or have MySquamish.com involved in any personal or business-related issue directly or indirectly related to our website. We are not involved in any dispute not will you try to involve us whatsoever.
2. We are not responsible for any Spam, Scams, or otherwise related viruses or any emails you may get as a result of using our website and services.
3. We are not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of using our website and all its services. By using our MySquamish.com website and services, you agree to the following regarding your listing that could be indexed by Google: If your listing is added to our website, this listing will most likely be added to Google and their database. if you wish to remove your listing, please note that it will take time to be removed from Google if it has been indexed. Google crawls our website and indexes
listings. This is done automatically to allow for a search engine friendly website and for your business to be found in Google when people search for relevant keywords or phrases. If you wish for your listing to be removed from Google, you must first remove it from our directory, then it will be removed from Google in time. There is nothing we can do to speed up this time. This agreement is in effect as of September 25th, 2018 – Questions or concerns may be sent by email to: [email protected] IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANYTHING ON THIS PAGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
MySquamish.com is owned & operated by OnTrack Media. You can reach us by email at: [email protected]